Letter to younger brother advising him to take part in games

Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City)
May 15, 2018

Dear Ali,

I hope this letter will find you in the best of health. I am fine here. The purpose of writing these words for you is to arouse in your interest in sports and games. You know hockey is a very popular game. It is also the national game of Pakistan. You know it is my favorite game. I daily play hockey in the evening. It keeps me healthy and active. It also makes me fresh for studies. I suggest you to play this game. I know you do not like any game. You think it is only wastage of time and money. Almost everybody loves games. However, if you cannot follow my advice, you may show your interest in some other sports. But you should start playing some good game. It is useful for our physical fitness. We can only study if we are healthy. The games keep us active and smart. A good game should always remain a part and parcel of our life.

I hope you will act upon my advice and start taking interest in some games

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z.

The post Letter to younger brother advising him to take part in games appeared first on The College Study.



Tags