Letter to friend about your impression of the college teachers

Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City).
May 15, 2018

My dear Hassan,

I hope this letter will find you in the best of health and spirits. I am quite right as well, Dear, after joining college it seems to me that we have come into a new academic world. After the tough routine of school, the college life seems to be bliss. Freedom of movement and extracurricular activities like sports, quiz competitions, debates etc., are astonishing for me. But besides everything, I am greatly inspired by the faculty of our college. Our school teachers also taught us well. But these college teachers surpass them with their best professional approach and their specialization in the subjects. They teach in a friendly manner. They enhance our thinking and creative abilities, unlike school cheers. They do not promote cramming. They encourage students to have high aims and motivate them to achieve these aims. I really like and admire my college teachers. They are just the best, and I feel a great honor to be taught by such skillful, dedicated, hardworking, loving and affectionate teachers.

Please pay my regards to your father and mother.

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z.

The post Letter to friend about your impression of the college teachers appeared first on The College Study.



Tags