Letter to sister to take part in speech contest in her college

Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City)
May 15, 2018

Dear Alia,

I hope you must be enjoying your new student life in college. I was thinking of your school life where you always stood first or second in the co-curricular activities of the school. Your strength was your debating skill which never let you down in any competition. I know the subjects in college demand more time but I sincerely want to advise you to participate in all the co-curricular activities especially the upcoming speech contest of the college because this is your strong point and you can prove your ability in this field. I also advise you to take care of your health and diet.

Hope to see you soon. Everyone here is concerned about you. Take care. Allah Hafiz.

Yours sincerely,
X. Y. Z.

The post Letter to sister to take part in speech contest in her college appeared first on The College Study.



Tags