Letter to father about the co-curricular activities in college

Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City)
May 15, 2018

Dear Father

I hope this letter will find you in the best of health. I am doing very good here. The purpose of writing these lines to you is to tell you about the annual functions of the college. As you know that I am fond of debates and acting. I was an active member of the Dramatic Society of our school. I am sure you will be pleased to know that I have been selected as an actor of the college dramatic society. I am sure that my performance will be outstanding in the annual competition. I am also studying properly without missing a single lecture because I have e focused on my future as well. I request you to keep on praying for me.

Pay my regards to mother and love to youngsters.

Your loving son/daughter
X.Y.Z

The post Letter to father about the co-curricular activities in college appeared first on The College Study.



Tags