Letter to your mother telling her why you dislike hostel life

Examination Hall,
A.B.C. (City)
May 15, 2018

My dear Mother,

In your letter. you asked me about my hostel life. I simply dislike living here. The atmosphere is unpleasant. The rooms are not airy. Some boys smoke and the company is bad. The food is also not good for health. I am facing a health problem. There is only one dispenser in the hostel clinic who cannot treat the sick properly. The doctor only comes there once a week. If I stay in the hostel for the whole session I shall not be able to show good results. We have complained to the Principal many times but nothing has been done for the improvement of the hostel. Some students are trying to get a house in the town on rent basis. If you please allow me to join them, it will be better for me. I think I shall be safe. The monthly. expenses will not be more than the hostel charges.

Please pay my regards to everybody at home.

Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z.

The post Letter to your mother telling her why you dislike hostel life appeared first on The College Study.



Tags