Application to the principal for condoning short of lectures

The Principal.
Govt. College,
A. B. C. (City)

Respected Sir,

Respectfully, it is stated that I am a student of Intermediate Part-I in your esteemed institution. I am informed that my admission to the board has been stopped because my lectures are short. Actually I have been suffering from typhoid fever for one month. Initially, the doctor could not diagnose it but after some tests he advised me complete bed rest for two weeks. I became very weak and lost much weight. Now I have recovered from my illness but in that duration, I fell short of the required lectures. I have already submitted my leave application along with my medical certificate. I request you to send my admission because my academic record has always been brilliant. I hope my request will be granted. Thank you in anticipation,

May 15, 2018

Yours obediently,
X.Y.Z.

The post Application to the principal for condoning short of lectures appeared first on The College Study.



Tags