Application to the principal for college leaving certificate

The Principal,
Govt. College,
A. B. C. (City)

Respected Sir,

Respectfully, I want to state that I am a student of intermediate Part – 1 in your esteemed institution. My father serves in America and all the other members of my family live with him. I wanted to study in Pakistan, therefore, I got admission in this college and got the hostel facility here. It is quite unfortunate that I cannot continue my education here because of certain visa problems. I have to go back to America to my parents. Therefore, I request you to grant me college leaving certificate. I shall be obliged if you refund my library and hostel security also. I shall be very thankful to you for granting my request.

May 15, 2018

Yours obediently
X. Y. Z.

The post Application to the principal for college leaving certificate appeared first on The College Study.



Tags