2358+ Updated Indian Girls Phone Number Active Whatsapp Groups Number

Indian Girls Phone Number / Whatsapp Number

hello friends are u searching for indian girls number? million of people searching here indian girls numbers for friendship. hindustani girls number.

Indian Girls Phone Number

well come to 1stsms here you can search singl girls mobile number, indian girls mobile, University girls mobile number, thousand off people using this site for getting girls whats app numbers for friendship on mobile.
Indian Girl Number

Hello there. My name is Komal Malik and I am only Nineteen (19) years old. I am from Agra. My education is Intermediate and am very intelligent. I am a Muslim Girl who love to live a simple life. I love to making new friends and connecting with people around me, if you can respect me, then consider me your friends.


The school season is over, and I have been studying for quite a long time now, I want to use this opportunity and connect with friends from around the world. I am currently feeling bored and want such type of friends who can make me Happy, and can talk to me anytime. I’ll drop my number below, and if you’re interested, simply use the number to either call me, SMS or connect with me through Whatsapp or Imo.