Anjali from Ahmedabad Gujarat Whatsapp Number for Friendship



Anjali 20 years from Ahmedabad Gujarat Whatsapp Number for Friendship. Anjali from Ahmedabad Gujarat Whatsapp Number for Friendship

Hello friends, I am Anjali Garewal from Ahmadabad Gujarat, India. I am good looking smart and have pleasing personality. I have good height and fair color, My hair are black, eyes are black and I mostly use lens whenever attend a party. I am sharing my whatsapp number in the category Ahmedabad girls whatsapp numbers. I am student of Bachelors of Arts in political science and in the second year from Ahmedabad university. I am good at education and grab first position because I study hard with my university friends in the library.

 I also joined tuition at the evening for better preparation of the exams. My hobbies are Fashion as I take care of my beauty and face, I also like shopping and I go for shopping every week with my friends and sometime with family. I like watching movies and my favorite actress is Deepika Padukone as she is superb in acting. I listen music in the leisure time when I feel alone. 

I love my parents and sisters, they support me in my education and I want to do something for them. I also want to do part time job after exams as I am also a good graphic designer. I am looking for a friend or tours partner so I am sharing my whatsapp number so that interested one can contact with me.


Profile     :

First Name: Anjali

Last Name: Garewal

Education: Bachelors

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Hindi, English

Whatsapp Number: +919471256364

Hobbies: Fashion, Shopping, Watching movies, Listening Music.

Occupation: Student

Town: Ahmedabad

City/State: Gujarat

Country: India.

Visit More!


Keep Visiting SameReview for Latest Review News Tech Updates, Must Like, Share Comment on our FB page, Share your views in comments below.