Anikta from Delhi Personal Phone Number for Friendship



Hi friends how are you all i am Ankita Sharma from Delhi i am looking for gorgeous naughty.  Delhi Girls phone numbers is the category I am sharing my real mobile number. I am Healthy and cute girl every time smile on face, I am student of PHD in Delhi university. i miss my parents, I found this site where we can share our Fb tours profile to get new friends and loving partner. My hobbies are Dancing, Cooking, Listing pop music, and making new friends.so guys i am also sharing my phone number and tours profile.


tours profile   :

First Name: Ankita

Last Name: Sharma

Education: PHD

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Hindi, English

Whatsapp Number: +91-9638821049

Hobbies: Cooking, Listing pop music, Dancing

Occupation: Jobless

Town: New Delhi

City/State: Delhi

Country: India.

Visit More!


Keep Visiting SameReview for Latest Review News Tech Updates, Must Like, Share Comment on our FB page, Share your views in comments below.