Ruhani from Delhi Profile Whatsapp Number for Chat Contact



Hi friends,My name is Ruhani Sharma i am from New Delhi India.Today i am sharing my Delhi Girls Whatsapp Numbers here. on this category Girls whastapp numbers,  Because i need a decent life partner and truly honest friendship, I am also student in BBA of Delhi university.and i am here sharing my complete profile photo and my whatsapp number i want good smart person and no time only one boy can contact with me my dreams is going to true very soon.My hobbies are Driving cycle and bike,Cooking for holidays, Fashion news and i like Bengali fashion design my dresses, Visiting new places,If u like and want to be my partner.Massage me on my whatsapp number. Ruhani from Delhi Profile Whatsapp Number for Chat Contact.


Dating Profile  :

First Name: Ruhani

Last Name: Sharma

Education: BBA

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-8536619962

Hobbies: Visiting new places,Reading stories,Bengali fashion

Occupation: Student and teacher

Town: New Delhi

City/State: New Delhi

Country: India