Personal Mobile Number For Relation i am Aunty Gitika in Tamil



Hi friends, I am Gitika Vaidyan I belong to the city of Chennai in India. Today I see this site and I share my WhatsApp mobile number and the full profile, I am looking for a dating partner online friendship and chat. I am still single of 28, I have more experience of making friends and on WhatsApp Facebook and Instagram, I like to cook on my favorite dishes, If you want can contact with me my WhatsApp number.Personal Mobile Number For Relation i am Aunty Gitika in Tamil .


Profile    :

First Name: Gitika

Last Name: Vaidyan

Education: Intermediate

Gender: Female

Color: White

Date Of Birth: 12-07-1990

Email ID: gitikavid22@gmail.com

Interest: Chatting and Dating

Age: 28

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Malayalam,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-96826613740

Hobbies: Beauty polar,Coaching,Writing stories,Love animals

Occupation: Fashion designer

Town: Chennai

City/State: india