Mianwali Hot College Girls Mobile Number | Free Girls Mobile Number

This post is only for Mobile Number of Mianwali Girls who are Student in Colleges,schools or university.


Hi my name is Afia, I am student of FSc in Punjab College, Mianwali. I am in search of a Good Friend through Mobile Number,either a Girl or a Boy can text me late night , I usually use Warid and jazz.

Mianwali Hot College Girls Mobile Number,Mianwali Girl mobile Number for friendship, Free Girls Mobile Numbers, Punjab College Girls Mobile Numbers,FSC Girls Mobile Numbers,College girls number,Mianwali student girls number,

Why i am Giving my Mobile Number here as i am a Girl of Backward Family : 

I belongs to a Village of Mianwali where girls are not allowed to go even schools for education.I went to college because of my friendship.I am going to give here my mobile number because i am alone and very lonely.so please only serious guys or girls contact me.thanks.

Name : Afia Shafiq
Age : 18 Years
Education : FSc
College : Punjab Group of Colleges
Mobile Number : +92 324 4458987
Whatsapp : +92 324 4458987
Network : Warid