EXCLUSIVE WHATSAPP GROUP LINK FOR PAKISTANI GIRLS AND BOYS


EXCLUSIVE TO THE PAKISTAN
FRIENDSHIP BLOG FOR PAKISTANI GIRLS AND BOYS
NON-STOP WHATSAPP CHHATING
TYPE YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER IN COMMENT BOX
About Pakistan
Located on the Indian subcontinent in South Asia, Pakistan is home to a population of about 170 million people, making it the sixth most populous country in the world. Known as the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, about 97 percent of Pakistanis are Muslims, with Christians and Hindus making up the other 3 percent. Pakistan is federal parliamentary republic. There are many major languages spoken in Pakistan, with English as the official language and Urdu as the national language, but the most commonly spoken languages are Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Saraiki, Urdu, and Balochi.
Geography of Pakistan
The total area of Pakistan is about 796, 095 square kilometers (307374 square miles). The Arabian Sea borders Pakistan to the southwest. Pakistan shares international land boundaries with India, the Islamic Republic of Iran, and Afghanistan.
We have number of different people from  the following areas-
Sindh, Karachi, Baluchistan , Quetta, Punjab, Lahore, Khyber, Pakhtunkhwa (North-West Frontier), Peshawar,  Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Lahore, Okara, Muzaffargarh, Sibi, Nasirabad, Larkana, Gwadar and  Karachi.

These are some whatsapp number of girls and boys from Pakistan
Ø  Hello friends my name is Natasha , and I am from Karachi.I want to make new friends on internet who can join me on whatsapp and chat with me all the day and night.I am studying in engineering final year and I want to friendship with cute  girls and cool boys so message me on instagram, whatsapp, mobile number or call me on my number . To chat with me on whatsapp please enter your mobile number below in comment.

Ø  Hello friends my name is Aliya.I am from Lahore. I want to chat with boys and girls that can message me on whatsapp and chat with me .Contact me on my whatsapp mobile number. Enter your mobile number in below comment with your name and place . I will send you hello message on whatsapp.
Ø  I  am Huma Khan from Rawalpindi, i like dance and music . So if your hobby also same then write your whatsapp mobile number and start chatting with me on whatsapp .


Ø  Hello friends I am Aayaan from Peshawar and I am searching here new friends for chhating.Those who want to be my friend please comment your number.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:   

[17/10 5:17 am] +91 78749 43281: CLICK HERE

[17/10 5:29 am]
+55 42 9856-1910: CLICK HERE

[17/10 3:01 pm]
+973 3646 5462: CLICK HERE

[17/10 3:01 pm]
+973 3646 5462: CLICK HERE
[17/10 4:37 pm]
+91 97000 83017: CLICK HERE

[17/10 4:41 pm]
+91 97000 83017: CLICK HERE
[17/10 6:46 pm]
+91 95850 95180: CLICK HERE

[17/10 7:04 pm]
+91 95850 95180: CLICK HERE



Agar aap amazing whatsaap group join karna chahte h to  apna no comment box me type kare.

ROMANTIC GROUP |STUDY GROUP| BUSSINESS GROUP|  FRIENDSHIP GROUP|  LOVE  GROUP | SAD POETRY GROUP | FLIERT GROUP | TOURIST  GROUP|  MARKETING GROUP | CHAT GROUP| GIRLS GROUP| FAMILY GROUP|BOYS GROUP


If you are not able to join
Drop your no in comment box to get added automatically

Visit More!


Keep Visiting SameReview for Latest Review News Tech Updates, Must Like, Share Comment on our FB page, Share your views in comments below.