This Week on Instagram

My "This Week On Instagram" posts have quickly turned into "These Weeks On Instagram" because of my lack of keeping up with it weekly. *slaps wrist*. Okay, let's not waste a minute -- onward.

Although this instagram picture was taken in September, it's most appropriate that I am posting it during the month of October -- since it is breast cancer awareness month.  See my short post on breast cancer awareness hereHow you can help make a difference: here.



On another note, the weather here in Philadelphia has been gorgeous lately! We've been having clear skies and sunny weather. Here is a picture of Logan Square in Philadelphia on one of these gorgeous days:



And here is a shot of Philly from the LOVE park:



Although the calendar indicates it's autumn/fall time, the weather doesn't agree. 
Even though we did get some cool autumn weather for a week, we've been having random hot days here on the east coast. So it's that time of year where I can't put away my summer clothes yet, but I should get those fall fashion essentials ready. 
These are some of my favorite fall pieces to help me transform my summer outfits to be more fall-ready:
black leather jacket (Forever 21), 
olive utility jacket/anorak/parka (Forever 21), 
denim jacket (H&M), 
brown ankle booties (H&M), 
and a leopard scarf (eBay)



Here are some other fall fashion pieces I hauled from H&M. The colored flats were only $12.95/pair (see here)




I always have to have my gym selfies, don't I?
My day always feels more accomplished when I go to the gym. 

Drake's new album, "Nothing Was The Same", is great! Love it.

 Get strong.




I'll end this post with a picture of my banana cream pie while it was in progress: 
I followed this recipe here

I never seem to eat my bananas before they get extremely ripe, so I always end up making banana bread. I thought I'd change it up this time and make some banana cream pie. The recipe is simple and I think it came out pretty darn tasty!

That's it for today; see y'all next time. Have an amazing week!