Earning: 40k Per Month Income by Outsourcing (with proof)

40,000 per month + income (with proof)
I am able to earn 40 thousand rupees per month by outsourcing online (outsourcing) only with my mobile phone, which has become possible while sitting at home. If you want you can. I had to work hard for only 3 years to earn forty thousand rupees per month.
Outsourcing Outsourcing
Outsourcing Outsourcing

Take a look at the proof of 40,000+ income: -


How can I earn 40 thousand + rupees per month?
Those who have watched the Payment Proof Video Tutorial from above may be wondering how this is possible while sitting at home.

Then read the details: I have a lot of hard work behind my current income! There are many avenues of online income. However, I chose the path of earning money by opening a free blogging website and writing 3 more years ago.

Opening a website on Blogger is absolutely free. Anyone can open a website on Blogger and write, and everything can be done with mobile. So I chose it.

Since then I have been posting regularly on the Blogger website. And I have written thousands of posts day and night, without eating ..... I have written like this for 3 years in a row Later when people started coming to my site to study, I was able to start earning money by placing Adsense & a-ads ads.
 

So who is giving priority to my 3 years of suffering here. Those of you who want to outsource as much as I do can join my youtube channel. I am uploading video tutorials to teach you blogging directly so that you can earn income like me.