Girls Mobile Number For Friendship Whatsapp Groups Updated

Girls Mobile Number App, Girls Mobile Number On Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Twitter.

Girls Mobile Number For Friendship Whatsapp Groups Updated. Hello, how are you my name is Nimra and I am from Pakistan and I am looking for a beautiful young boy with whom I can share all my things? Our family is very strict and I am from Islamabad and belong to a rich family and I don't want to be friends with money just need a good boy for friendship. I will give full information about myself in the picture below. If any cute little boy wants, he can text me on WhatsApp. Thank you.

First Name: Nimra
Last Name: Rajpoot
Age: 22 Years
Education: B.com
Status: Single
Work: Bank
Religious: Islam
Mobile Number: 92030224+++++
Whatsapp Number: +9230224+++++
NetWork: Ufone & Zong - Jazz