The Wolf and the Lamb (150 Words)

Once upon a time a wolf was drinking water at a spring on a hillside. He saw a little lamb just beginning to drink water a little lower down. He thought the lamb a possible lunch and plan to seize it. Then he called out to the lamb; “How dare you muddle the water from which I am drinking?” The little creature replied, “Nay, master, nay, if the water be muddy up there, I cannot be the cause of it, for it runs down from you to me.” “Well, then,” said the wolf, “why did you call me bad names this time last year?” The lamb réplied, “That cannot be as I am only six months old.” “I don’t care,” The wolf snarled and said, “I don’t care, if it was your father,” and with that he rushed upon the poor little lamb and ate her all up. The little creature was just crying.

Moral:

  • Might Is Right

The post The Wolf and the Lamb (150 Words) appeared first on The College Study.



Tags