Top Best Whatsapp Status in English 2023 Top Lines

Top Best Whatsapp Status in English 2023


If you are Looking for the best WhatsApp Status in English Or maybe you’re looking for an attitude status in Hindi or a love status in English Well we have all of it here for you, here are some of the best WhatsApp status in English. Once you have gone through our article you will totally find the best WhatsApp status in Hindi you need! Plus it will show your great attitude in your WhatsApp status as well.

Top Best Whatsapp Status in English 2023

Top Best Whatsapp Status in English 2023

Advice Whatsapp Status in English


Top Best Whatsapp Status in English 2023


A fulfilling future belongs to those with strong vision & resilience. It doesn’t matter where you might be now. Starting well and finishing strong is what counts.
-----------------------------------
As heat conserved is transmitted into energy, so can anger controlled can be transmitted into a power which can move the world.
-----------------------------------
Don’t waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes you are ahead, sometimes behind. The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself.
-----------------------------------
The biggest advantage in speaking the truth is that you never need to remember what you said earlier…!
-----------------------------------
Always listen to your elders not because they are always right but because they have more experience of being wrong…
-----------------------------------
A seed while growing makes no sound. A tree when falling makes a huge noise. Destruction shouts, but creation is always quiet. Be quiet, achieve more.
-----------------------------------
If you want to be happy for a short time, GET DRUNK. If you want to be happy for a long time, FALL IN LOVE. But if you want to be Happy forever, Don’t even think of these 2.
-----------------------------------
Do not feel ashamed if the amount of charity is small because to refuse the needy is an act of greater shame.
-----------------------------------
Clock Makes A Sound Tick Tick, But It’s Not Tick Tick. The Real Sound Is Quick Quick, Because Time Is Gold, So Go And Start Your Work Early. 
-----------------------------------
Be the first one to say sorry when the other person seems to be hurt bcoz of You and be the first one to forgive if a person says sorry to You Coz relations matter more than ego. 
-----------------------------------
ANGER & HAPPINESS are complimentary. Make your Anger so expensive so that on ONE can afford it..& Make your Happiness so cheap that people get it free. 
-----------------------------------
An Arrow Can Be Sent Only By Dragging It Back, So When Life Is Dragging You Back With Difficult, It Means That It Is Going To Launch You Into Victory.
-----------------------------------
What is easy and what is difficult? Easy is to judge others mistakes and difficult is to recognize our own mistakes. So take my advice and stop blaming others.
-----------------------------------
There is nothing impossible in the world. Everything is possible, only you should remove the word of impossible from your mental dictionary.
-----------------------------------
An aeroplane is always safe at the ground. But it is not made for that. So always take some meaningful risks, to make LIFE Successful…
-----------------------------------
Success won’t come free of cost, it comes with great hard work, with lots of pain and efforts.
-----------------------------------
Be strong in your decisions, either it gives you to victory or failure, but it will teach you a lesson whether to do or not to do in future.
-----------------------------------
Four things never come back, the spoken word, the wasted time, the past life and the neglected opportunity. So think twice, act wisely.
-----------------------------------
Special Message For You Only My Dear. You Cant Be Defeated By Anyone In This World Unless You Get Defeated By Yourself By Losing Confidence. So Never And Ever Lose Your Self-Confidence.
-----------------------------------
‘TIME is a rare luxury which can never be purchased at any cost. So, when someone spends it for you it defines the depth of care the person has for You.’
-----------------------------------
We spend our days waiting for the ideal path to appear in front of us but what we forget is that paths are made by walking, not by waiting. So start up according to the advice of your parents.
-----------------------------------

Angry Whatsapp Status in English


Top Best Whatsapp Status in English 2023

Anger Makes The Tongue Faster Than The Mind...Smile Makes Everything Work Faster Except The Tongue...
-----------------------------------
I don't forgive people cause I'm weak I forgive them cause I'm strong enough to understand that people make mistakes...
-----------------------------------
Anger can be understood by the person on whom another person is angry…
-----------------------------------
ANGER is only one letter shorter than DANGER!!!
-----------------------------------
A person who has a lot of anger inside definitely loves people more than anyone else...because if red colour indicates anger, then it indicates love too!!!
-----------------------------------
Only a person who got angry can understand & feel the dangers of anger...
-----------------------------------
Don't hold on to anger, hurt or pain...They steal your energy and keep you away from love...
-----------------------------------
?…Cute Relationship…? When Someone Gets Angry With You And Says…I Will Never Talk To You… :( And Later Comes Back To Inform You…“I AM STILL ANGRY” !!!
-----------------------------------
If our right, then there is no need to get angry & if ur wrong, then u don't have any right to be angry!!!
-----------------------------------
Sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel!!!
-----------------------------------
Anger is an acid that does more harm to the vessel in which it is stored, than to anything on which it is poured.
-----------------------------------

Romantic Whatsapp Status in English


Top Best Whatsapp Status in English 2023

The Full Form of Chocolate Brand: KitKat – Kiss in Time, Kiss at Time, PERK – Perfect Emotional Romantic Kiss, MUNCH – Meet Urgently Now for a Charming Hug! So think before giving chocolate to anyone!!!
-----------------------------------
I want 2 be surrounded by U always, day & night...Ur hugs bring strength unknown...Ur smiles bring sunshine 2 brighten my mood...Ur voice tells tales 2 soothe my restless soul...Ur whisper says I love U never let me go...
-----------------------------------
Life Becomes Romantic When Eyes Start Looking At Some 1 Silently...But Life Becomes More Romantic When Some 1
Starts Reading Those Eyes Silently...
-----------------------------------
There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy...Her heart...
-----------------------------------
When you love someone, it's something; When someone loves you, it's another thing...When you love the person who loves you back, It's everything!!!
-----------------------------------
I wanna be your girlfriend more than an electron wants to attach to a proton! Let us live an atomic life hereafter!!!
-----------------------------------
To experience Heaven, I must have you in my life at all times; as I have already been experiencing Heavenly feelings when we are together...Please accept to adorn my life with the jewel in you!!!
Your smile is so sweet; Your voice is also sweet; Even your eyes are sweet; Your demeanour is all the sweeter...In short, you are a sweetheart!!!
-----------------------------------
My name is I; My problem is love, And my solution is U!!!
-----------------------------------
If I could be any alphabet, I would choose 'V'... so that I could be next to 'U' forever!!!
-----------------------------------
Take my eyes but let me see U...Take my mind but let me Think about U...Take my Hand but let me Touch U...But don't try to take my Heart coz its already with U.
-----------------------------------
There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.
-----------------------------------
I always lose control when you are by my side..U have become the light of my life. I always enjoy the time I spend with you. I think I'm falling in love with you!
-----------------------------------
I've fallen in love wid U & I'll never let U go. I love U more than any1, I just had 2 let you know. And if U ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving U, today, tomorrow & every day.
-----------------------------------
I've fallen in love wid U & I'll never let U go. I love U more than any1, I just had 2 let you know. And if U ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving U, today, tomorrow & every day.
-----------------------------------
If some1 waits for you it doesn't mean that they have nothing else to do. It just means that nothing else is more important than you & that some1 is the special 1 who loves you.
-----------------------------------
If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.
-----------------------------------

Sad Whatsapp Status in English

Top Best Whatsapp Status in English 2023

I'm not Angry that I Lost you, I'm sad because I once Had you..I'm not Angry that I can't Have you, I'm sad because I Know what I'm Missing..I'm not Angry that you've moved on, I'm Sad because I can't..!
-----------------------------------
I cry the time for, you were almost mine. I cry for the memories, that I've left behind. I  cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new,.I cry for the times, I thought I had you..!
-----------------------------------
Feel of Missing Lovable one...You are Walking in Full Rain But You Feel Your Eyes only Getting Wet. That's the Pain Of True Love..!
-----------------------------------
One day, You'll look back at the pains 'n hurts from your past..and You'll realize that those painful moments are the best thing that has happened to you...!
-----------------------------------
When a very sweet and Close person goes to far from us, we may or may not say But Our heart says to their heart "You Made Me Alone".
-----------------------------------
I know your Life can go on without me. That you can be happy without me.That you can survive without me. But Even if you Turn me away. I will still choose to stay with you. Be your Sweetest Stranger Forever.. !!
-----------------------------------
The Rain Falls Because sky can no longer handle its heaviness. Just like Tears, It falls because Heart Can No Longer Handle Pain.. !
-----------------------------------
The person who gives you Unexpressed Happiness...will always be the reason for your Unexpressed sadness...:-(
-----------------------------------
If It Was to Gift Me Silence. Why Did You Please Me With Hour-Long Talks? If It Was to Push Me Back to Loneliness. Why Did You Force Me Out Of It.. !
-----------------------------------
The hours turned to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months. Nothing has changed, I'm still in love and you're still gone. 
-----------------------------------
Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts more when someone breaks up with you. It hurts the most when someone has no idea how you feel.
-----------------------------------
My eyes are hurting because I can't see you. My arms are empty because I can't hold you. My lips are cold because I can't kiss you. My heart is broken because I'm not with you
-----------------------------------
If you love me as you told me, please be careful with my heart; you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart.
-----------------------------------

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
-----------------------------------
I cry for the times that you were almost mine. I cry for the memories I've left behind. I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new..I cry for the times I thought I had you.
-----------------------------------
You hurt me so bad, You even made me cry. All I ever wanted was for you to love me. For you to give me a try 
-----------------------------------
Tags