Whatsapp status II Best whatsapp status II New whatsapp status

Hello Friend Today we are sharing New Whatsapp Status and Best Whatsapp status with you. There are 5 types of whatsapp status like Love status, Sad Status, Romantic Status, Cool Status, Attitude Status etc. You can download them and post on anywhere on facebook, whtsapp, instagram. If you like our status you can share with your friends.

Best Whatsapp status







                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
I Didn’T Lose My Mind. I Just Sold It Online.

You Attitude Can Hurt Me But Mine Can Kill You.

Single Or Taken ? Who Cares ? I Am Awesome.(Whatsapp status)

A bad attitude is like a flat tire. If u don’t change it, you’ll never go anywhere.

I don’t regret my past. I just regret the time I have wasted with the wrong people.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.

Love Your Haters, They Are You Biggest Fans.(Whatsapp status)

True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good.

Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

Sometimes It’S Better To Be Alone. Nobody Can Hurt You In Life!

I love to cry in the rain because that’s the only time no one can hear the pain.

Dreams is not what you see in sleep, Is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep.

I will win, not immediately but definitely.(Best whatsapp status)

You’Re Just Too Cute, If Only You Were Mine.

Someone Asked Me, How’S Life? I Just Smiled & Replied, She’S Fine.

Always Stand For What Is Right, Even If You Are Standing Alone.

I don’t have an attitude!! I have a personality U can’t handle!

Nowadays, “Cool” Means- “I Really Don’T Care.”(Whatsapp status)

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

Dear heart, please fall in love only when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.

I’m single as my love story is being written by god and he is busy in making it best.

If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.!!

I never insult people I only tell them what they R.

My attitude based on how u treat me.

Save water drink beer.(New whatsapp status

Yes I Am Smiling And You’Re Not The Reason Anymore.

I May Be Real Bad Boy, But Baby I’M A Real Good Man.

People Say Me Bad.. But Assurance Me I Am The Worst!

Thanks for visiting Share with friends if you Like Status

Download Funny Whatsapp Status

Dowload Whatsapp DP Images

Top Hashtags for Instagram