Funny Whatsapp Status Lines II Funny status II Funny Quotes Unique Updates

Hello Friends, You are on right website if you are finding Funny whatsapp status, Funny status,Funny quotes etc.Here you can get every latest Status for Whatsapp .

Funny whatsapp status


Funny Whatsapp Status 

When I was Born DEVIL said ohh shitt, competition

Life is too short smile while u still have teeth.

If I agreed with you we both were wrong.(Funny whatsapp status)

Attitude is like a underwear Don’t show it just wore it.

Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality..

I love my job only when I am on Holiday…..

I Can’T Taste My Lips. Could You Do It For Me ?

If Stress Burned Calories, I’D Be A Supermodel.

Hmmm…..Don’t copy my status.(Funny whatsapp status)

Life is too Short – Chat Fast!

Don’t Make Me Laugh. I’M Trying To Be Mad At You.

80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20%  boys are having brain.

If nobody hates U, then you are doing something boring.

Life Is Short. Smile While You Still Have Teeth.(Funny status)

Be Warned : I’M Bored. This Could Get Dangerous.

I Will Marry A Girl Who Looks Pretty In Aadhaar Card.

Life Is Full Of Questions. Idiots Are Full Of Answers.

Marriage is the cause of divorce.!(Funny quotes)

Wife: I have changed my mind. Husband: Does the new one now work?

I just need a good Wifi & Wife.

I want someone to give me a Loan & then leave me Alone.

I only need three things in life: Food, Wifi, Sleep.

Marriage Is A Workshop Where Husband Works & Wife Shops.

If You Tickle Me, I’M Not Responsible For Your Injuries.

I’m not failed, Because my success is lost.!

Please God If You Can’T Make Me Slim. Make My Friends Fat.

My Mom Said ” Follow Your Dreams “, So I Went Back To Bed.

Totally available! Please disturb me!(latest Status for Whatsapp)


If U are still hate me!then No Problem!..

Brain is the best worker,When you can use it…

when nothing seems right then go left…

My style is unique don’t copy it plz!(Funny whatsapp status)

When your phone are 1% battery & anyone who sends a message, Or calling, Becomes the enemy ..

Thanks For visiting our Funny whatsapp status, Funny status,Funny quotes, latest Status for Whatsapp.


Also Checkout :-
Whatsapp Funny Status 2023

Funny Whatsapp Images 

TOP Instagram Hashtags to Get Followers



Tags