Bangladeshi Girl Amrita Whatsapp Mobile Number for Chat



Hello friends, I am Amrita here from Chittagong Bangladesh, I searching real tours and relation online friendship see this platform here sharing my real mobile number and personal profile i am single 24 years old i living Chittagong university. I looking for a beautiful girl and smart figure attractive black eyes, My hobbies are Arts, Cooking, Teaching, Watching romantic movies.



Profile       :

First Name: Amrita

Last Name: Rajput

Education: Bachelor

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Bengali,English

Whatsapp Number: +8801633521648

Hobbies: Arts,Cooking,Watching romantic movies,Teaching

Occupation: Student and teacher

Town: Chittagong

City/State: West Bengal

Country: Bangladesh.

Visit More!


Keep Visiting SameReview for Latest Review News Tech Updates, Must Like, Share Comment on our FB page, Share your views in comments below.