Sadia Khan from Karachi Girl Real Whatsapp Mobile Number Group Join



Sadia Khan from Karachi Girl Real Whatsapp Mobile Number Group Join, Hi friends how are you to all, My name is Sadia khan and i am from Pakistan the big city Karachi.I am looking for and chatting on whatsapp and friendship,I watch this website and i am sharing my personal whatsapp mobile number and profile here in the category Karachi girls whatsapp number.I am still single 22 years beautiful and attraction my eyes with normal height and fair complexion and looking for a decent friend online.I am also graduation of Karachi university.My hobbies are Listening music,Reading sad stories,Watching Colors TV,I like dance free time.So i am sharing my real whatsapp number so if u are interested in me, then massage me on whatsapp and phone call my number.

ntroduction   :

First Name: Sadia

Last Name: Khan

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Urdu,English

Whatsapp Number: +923126685214

Hobbies: Watching colors tv,Dance,Listening music

Occupation: Student

Town: Karachi

City/State: Sindh

Country: Pakistan