Parwati from Kolkata Looking for Friendship Online Whatsapp Contact



Namashkar, I am Parwati Ganguli from Kolkata West Bengal India. I am Fashion designer and my education is bachelor. I have 3 years experience in my relevant field.
I am single and most of the time I feel loneliness so I am here to find a good looking and smart friend on this site.
I have good and smart figure need the same qualities in interested person. I am sharing my whatsapp number and other information for dating. Parwati from Kolkata Looking for Friendship Online Whatsapp Contact.

Dating Profile  :

First Name: Parwati

Last Name: Ganguli

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Hindi,English

Mobile Number: +91-3359146362

Hobbies: Reading Magazines, Fashion, Listening News.

Occupation: Fashion Designer

Town: Kolkata

City/State: West Bengal

Country: India