Nena 22 from Ahmadabad Gujarat Whatsapp Number for Friendship Active



Hello friends, Nena here belong to Ahmedabad Gujarat India. I am good looking with decent approach and positive thoughts. I like to chat with friend online and use Facebook a lot to connect with my friends. Nena 22 from Ahmadabad Gujarat Whatsapp Number for Friendship Active.
I am student of Bachelors of Business Administration and working as accountant in private firm. My hobbies are reading magazines, Watching TV serials and chating. I am looking for a friend online, he should be
decent, honest and must have unique personality.I am sharing my real whatsapp number for friendship.

Profile      :

First Name: Nena

Last Name: Dikshi

Education: BBA

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Gujarati,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-3396746383

Hobbies: Chating, Study, Reading Magzines,

Occupation: Accountant in Private Firm

Town: Ahmadabad

City/State: Gujarat

Country: India