{*Latest*}1200+ Instagram Captions for Friends, Quotes, Funny, Love Couples

Best Instagram Captions List for Friends, Selfies, Cool, Funny, Good, Girls, Boys, Quotes. 1000+ Instagram Captions List, Cool Instagram Captions. Best Instagram Captions you can Use for Your Instagram photos. That’s our list of 10,000 captions for any reason, feeling, or moment. We hope you will enjoy our selection. With Best Instagram and Facebook Captions, you can also attract the top more likes and followers on Instagram. Just browse through our handpicked masterpieces, use as your caption and voila! Your chain of likes and comments gets triggered. You are about to become famous among your peers, and people will soon turn to you to get cool captions for their photos. You can also share captions with your friends and partner right from the app. Check out our list of different category caption below:

{*Latest*}1000+ Instagram Captions  for Friends, Quotes, Funny, Love Couples & Much More

FUNNY INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS:


  • I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows!
  • Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  • When Instagram was down, I ran around town shouting “like” at flowers, dogs, and expensive brunches.
  • A blind man walks into a bar… And a chair… and a table.
  • What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  • If a dentist makes their money from unhealthy teeth, why would I trust a product 4/5 of them recommend?
  • If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption.
  • I think you are lacking Vitamin me!
  • Friday, my second favorite F word.
  • So you’re telling me I have a chance.
  • Yea, dating is cool but have you ever had stuffed crust pizza?
  • Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.
  • I don’t always study, but when I do, I don’t.
  • I liked memes before they were on Instagram
  • Need an ark? I Noah guy.
  • I had fun once, it was horrible.

Instagram Captions and Selfie Quotes:

  • I’m really not amusing. I’m just truly mean and individuals think I am kidding.
  • I’m a power to be figured with, I figure
  • You play Call of Duty? That’s cute.
  • You’re doing it wrong.
  • Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
  • I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.
  • I’m truly a monster cupcake. Anxious about thrill rides and dry ice
  • In the event that I could entirety up my life in one line I would kick the bucket of shame
  • In the event that you don’t have anything decent to say, come sit by me, and we can ridicule individuals together
  • Looking for rest, rational soundness, & The Shire
  • I’m not happy its “Friday” I’m happy its “Today”. Love your life 7 days a week.
  • I’m beginning to like Instagram, which is strange on the grounds that I detest pictures.
  • I’m a Texan with loads of suppositions and beautiful hair.
  • Be who and what you want, period.
  • Stay strong, the weekend is coming.
  • You think this is a game?

INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS FROM SONGS:

  • “Some girls won’t dance to the beat of the track.”
  • I like the way you’re everything I’ve ever wanted.
  • “Put some lipstick on, perfume your neck and slip your high heels on, rinse and curl your hair, loosen your hips and get a dress to wear.”
  • “Worrying about your followers, you need to get your dollars up”
  • I could dance to this beat forevermore.
  • “Every time you see me I look like I hit the lotto twice”
  • “I’m up right now and you suck right now”
  • And I think about summer, all the beautiful times.
  • “Call me the referee because I am so official”
  • Time won’t fly — it’s like I’m paralyzed by it.
  • “I’m just saying you could do better”
  • “ the Whole squad on that real shit”
  • “Last name ever, first name greatest”

Love Quotes Instagram Captions:

  • You’ll break your own heart if you fall in love with ideas and not people.
  • He made her fall for him with all his sweet poison. the thought of losing her made him a liar.
  • Her memories to him were like flowers in the morning and stars at night.
  • I wish you could have tried holding me instead like you are holding your ego.
  • Relationships and understanding are buried under the concept of self-respect and ego. Digging over it is not at all possible..!!
  • I never took you “I hate you” seriously and you never took my “I love you” seriously. Strange but true.
  • When you know there is nothing, but there is always something.
  • Your mood at night depends on your playlist..!!
  • First time when I saw you, you smiled. When he touched you, you smiled. Both were killing me in its own way.

SUCCESS MOTIVATIONAL INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS:
  • Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
  • Don’t be afraid of death. be afraid of non-lived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.
  • When you love what you have everything you need.
  • Life is short there is no time to leave important words unsaid.
  • Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your emotions.

Instagram Captions for Couples:

  • With You, I forget all my problems. With You, Time Stands Still.
  • If tears were ink, I would have written a big novel out of it!!
  • Together, let’s disappear into this night like two shooting stars.
  • Yours is the kind of love, I’ll never wake up from.
  • Like a warrior, my heart was meant to fight battles.
  • We come to love by not finding the perfect person but by learning to see imperfect person perfectly.
  • When I fell for you, I fell Hard
  • If I ever write story about my life, don’t be surprised if your name appears billion time.
  • I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with Me.
  • It will be Always YOU.
  • If you are Mine, You are Mine. I don’t like Sharing.
  • Nothing Can replace you!
  • I love you. That’s all I know.
  • I’m not perfect but I am Loyal.

Cool Instagram Captions:

  • You deserve more than someone who holds you just so their hands aren’t empty.
  • You think this is a game?
  • Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  • I must destroy you with hugs and kisses
  • Work until your idols become your rivals.
  • We’re all afraid of the dark but what if I say the dark is more fascinating? Eyes closed, hearts open.
  • Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not strong enough.
  • You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions.
  • Be who and what you want, period.
  • Stay strong, the weekend is coming.
  • You play Call of Duty? That’s cute.
  • You’re doing it wrong.
  • Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.

Rap Lyrics for Instagram Captions:

  • To f*ck with me you need a reservation.
  • They say I act like I’m the man, cause motherf*cka I am.
  • I can’t really see another squad tryna cross us
  • I’m up right now and you suck right now
  • Ayy I’m just feelin’ my vibe right now. I’m feelin’ myself.
  • Let’s make a movie, are we moving too fast? Who cares? You’re my new bae.
  • Girl you standin’ right there lookin’ so amazing.
  • All I do is win win win no matter what.
  • No new friends
  • Where you movin’? I said onto better things
  • Know yourself, know your worth
  • Make the most out of tonight, and worry ’bout it all tomorrow
  • I’m way up, I feel blessed
  • I cannot see heaven being much better than this
  • Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight
  • I’mma sip it ’til i feel it, I’mma smoke it ’til it’s done
  • I still ride with my day one
  • My excuse is that I’m young

Funny Instagram Captions for Selfies :

  • Love you mom
  • Love you dad
  • Sister’s love
  • Wishing you a sweet Valentine’s day
  • I’m your best friend
  • Café racer
  • Don’t hate
  • The question isn’t can you, it’s will you?
  • I was here first
  • Some things are better in dreams
  • Best friends forever
  • New York for life
  • Sunday fun day
  • Great grand father’s
  • Love you brother
  • Lovely parents
  • I love my parents
  • Dare to differ
  • I do not take selfie all time, Just simple everyday
  • Dare to differ
  • We will start a fire
  • Oh hey Girl
  • Snapshot selfie
  • Gonna go crazy tonight
  • Take a ride on my energy
  • What day is it again?
Tags