Indian Aunties Whatsapp Numbers With Photo Contact Groups



Indian Aunties Whatsapp Numbers With Photo Contact Groups. Hi friends, Whats up here my name is Vanya shoumani i am from Bangalore city India. I am looking for life partner and friendship, I have joined this website.So i have sharing my Aunties mobile numbers here and complete profile with photo, I am so attractive 32 years single aunty with normal body figure 5.2 height with fair complexion, I maintain my weight and take care of my skin. I am very serious search in this platform, Because it was dream find my soulmate online friendship. My hobbies are Fashion news, Watching sports, Games on screen, Watching TV serials. I am sharing my Real Mobile Number in the profile below so anyone can contact and massage me on my whatsapp number.

Profile      :

First Name: Vanya

Last Name: Shoumani

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Gujarati,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-42398862311

Hobbies: Watching TV serials,Watching sports,Fashion news

Occupation: House work

Town: Bangalore

City/State: Karnataka

Country: India