Aarfha from Lahore Real Online Whatsapp Group for Chat



Hey guys, My name is Aarfha butt from Punjab in city Lahore and i am 22 years old single beautiful girl.I am looking for online partner and make new friends Facebook and whatsapp so i am sharing my Whatsapp number for friendship on this category Punjab girls whatsapp number, I am F.A student in Punjab university and i have good personality normal figure and brown silky hairs.I need a sincere good person understanding caring and loving more good habits.If you want we can add your number to whatsapp group chat and contact me please ask in the comment. Aarfha from Lahore Real Online Whatsapp Group for Chat.


profile       :

First Name: Aarfha

Last Name: Butt

Education: FA

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Punjabi,Urdu,English

Whatsapp Number: +92-3136946407

Hobbies: Study,Cooking,Jogging,Games,Music

Occupation: Student

Town: Lahore

City/State: Punjab

Country: Pakistan