Love Whatsapp Status

Love Whatsapp status,love sms,love shayari,Romantic Ghazal Love Urdu Poetry,sad Whatsapp Status,Online Friendship Whatsapp Status wallpaper download.

Love Whatsapp Status

1) Lol, Today You Said Hi To Me And I Died.
2) He Is My Secret. My Beautiful Little Secret.
3) I Don’t Care How We Met, I’M Just Happy We Did.
4) I’M Addicted To The Way I Feel When I Think Of You.
5) I Missing Someone Right Now And That Someone Is You...
6) You’re The Smile To My Face And The Beat To My Heart.
7) The Best Feelings When You Look At Her & She Is Already Staring.
8) You’re The Kind Of Person I Wanna Be With When I Want To Be Alone.
9) The More You Hide Your Feeling For Someone. The More You Fall For Them.
10) When You Love Someone, You Just Do. There Are No But’s, No Maybe’s And No Why’s.
11) Even If We Can’t Be Together In The End, I’M Glad That You Were A Part Of My Life...
12) One Day, I Caught My Self Smiling Without No Reason, Then I Realized I Was Thinking Of You...
13) I Hate Waiting. But If Waiting Means Being Able To Be With You, I’ll For As Long As Forever To Be With You...
14) And When I Love You, I Realized, I Have Never Truly Loved Anyone. I Realized, I Never Will Truly Love Anyone The Way I Love You...