Lahore Punjab Girls Mobile Number Whatsapp Groups Updated

Lahore Punjab Girls Mobile Number Whatsapp Groups Updated. Shiza from Lahore Punjab Whatsapp Mobile number for Friendship.
Hi friends, I am Shiza butt here from Lahore the heartiest city of Pakistani province Punjab. My hobbies are watching TV, Reading Fashion articles and magazines. I am here and looking for a decent and nice person .for friendship and tours, He should be good looking with pleasing personality. I am sharing my whatsapp mobile number so that interested one directly contact me on the number.. !!
                                         tours Profile
First Name: Shiza
Last Name: Butt
Education: B.com
Gender: Female !!!
Religion: Islam
Marital Status: Single !!!
Language: Urdu,English
Mobile Number: +92315-2320413
Hobbies: Reading Magazines, Fashion Articles, Watching TV.
Occupation: Student !!!
Town: Lahore
City/State: Lahore/Punjab'
Country: Pakistan

Visit More!


Keep Visiting SameReview for Latest Review News Tech Updates, Must Like, Share Comment on our FB page, Share your views in comments below.