Bahria Town Lahore Beautiful Girl Mobile Number | Free Girls Mobile Numbers

Bahria Town situated in Lahore almost 30kms from Thokar Niaz Baig. Where Beautiful Girls Mobile Number is going to be Posted here

My name is Saiqa i live in Bahria Town Lahore. I am a girl of love and my mobile number is +92 322 41256... hahhahahahha any how i am not sharing my mobile number here because you can get it from below my picture. Any wayz i want a Boy friend who is from an average family because i want to marry with him lol..... Here i am sharing one of my best photo ever so that someone choose me as his wife :)

bahria-town-preety-girl-mobile-number

what characteristics of this Bahria Town Girl has to make friendship relation

I am simple.
I am cute.
I am charming.
I am Angry bird sometimes :(
i am pathetic when someone try to hit me harsh words.

In whole Bahria town i never saw a girl who tries to become my friend , no one even share mobile number with me that is why i do not like bahria girls or boys.

Here is my complete Information , You can contact me, You will find a very best friend ever in me :)
My name is : Saiqa , My age is 17 , i use Telenor Number of Mobile which is : +92 322 4125611 i want a friend either Girl or Boy :) Thanks