Win a Laptop by Using Laptop (RehanAllahwala)

Why The Competition:I am from Pakistan, and most young people from Pakistan, whom I work with, can not travel around the world, and I believe that travel, and good friends, help you in many, many ways.I have spent a great number of years in gathering wonderful friends who are positive, who are learned, and who anyone and everyone can learn so much from. These 5000 friends can be beneficial for anyone and everyone to become more like me, as I am who I am because of these people around me, as they help me become like them, learn from them, and grow from their experiences.I love to hangout with amazing people, so I want to have 800 people who are friends with my 800 amazing friends, so that my mission to end poverty from the world becomes easier to achieve.So, if you take my 800 friends from my friend list, you will end up learning:

  •  

Why Laptop ?

Click here to watch why this laptop competition is started

Rules to Follow for Participating in These Competitions

  • 1. Using Rehan Allahwala’s name and that you are adding people to win a laptop as a reference will disqualify you.
  • Read this book www.rehanu.com/addme to understand how to easily make friends via facebook.
  • 3. Competition participants are required to add original photo of themselves on profile photo, and it should clearly show your face.
  • 4. The competition requires you to make at least 800 mutual friends with Rehan Allahwala, who are not from your country.
  • 5. You have to talk to each of the friend you have made for at least 30 mins.
  • 6. When writing and asking people to friendship you must use high ethical and moral values in your writing which promotes peace and friendship.
  • 7. Post about 1 of your friends per day, for 30 days. The post should have their photo, and 5 lines about what you have learned from them by talking to them.
  • 8. Make a blog on blogger.com and post about each of your friends, and what you learned from them.
  • 9. Make 2 videos with your face on it, explaining what you learned from 5 of the best of your new friends, one in english and one in your local language.
  • Once you have done all this, send the link of the following:
    • 1. blog
    • 2. Video
    • 3. 5 post’s that got most like’s when you posted about your friend
    to
    https://www.facebook.com/DrRind and
    https://www.facebook.com/layeeque86
    They will check it, and show you any problems there are to these.
  • 1. How to make new friends.
  • 2. How to communicate with a stranger and convert them to a friend.
  • 3. A few different language’s words.
  • 4. How people think in other parts of the world.
  • 5. How to think out of the box.
  • 6. What things are not available in your country yet, thus bringing you opportunity to bring them to your country.
  • 7. Great teachers.
  • 8. Great students.
  • 9. My friends will learn more about Pakistan and other countries.
  • 10. My friends will learn more about Islam.
  • 11. If you have 800 of my friends as yours, and have talked to them for 1 hr each, I am sure, your income and/or your character and/or your life will improve 500% for sure.
  • Click This Link For Confirmation


Tags