This amazing website is devoted to the love of paper crèches (also known as nativities, cribs, or mangers). I was totally captivated by the beautiful artwork and immediately registered so I could log in and have access to some of the FREE DOWNLOADS to create with my children!
We have been having so much fun!! Here are some of the 3-D Nativity Scenes we created this morning:
We have downloaded some of the others and will continue making these in preparation for Christmas! (My children would each like to make one for their Godparents.) I think next on our list is the Portico Nativity. At this rate, I wonder just how long my printer ink is going to hold out! ;)
Well, today has turned into a "holiday" in our home, ever since receiving the wonderful news about Rose's heart this morning. I think I am going to go and bake a cake (Charlotte suggested heart shaped, which would be perfect!) so we can celebrate after Mass this evening!
I hope you are all having a very blessed feast of the Immaculate Conception, and let me know if you make any of these and what you think! I'd love to see pictures!!






