One more Giveaway!

I have been given the opportunity to host one more giveaway, as we prepare for the upcoming feast of St. Therese!  This giveaway is for a beautiful hand painted St. Therese Doll, very similar to those I have been making for my own children the past couple years, though this little doll has so much more detail than I am capable of painting!

Hand Painted St. Therese Doll
   
St. Therese is a 3.5 inch wooden peg doll hand painted with non-toxic acrylic paints and sealed to preserve this keepsake toy.

Head on over and check out the Etsy Shop, St. Luke's Brush, and then come back and leave a comment here at Shower of Roses for your chance to win this little hand painted doll!  Not only do they have quite a few saints available, they also have hand painted Flower Fairies and even a couple little sets!

Comments will be open until Midnight on Friday, October 1st, the new feast of St. Therese. The winner will be chosen with a random number generator and announced on Sunday, October 3rd, her traditional feast day! Be sure to leave your email address, or have it linked in your profile, so that I am able to contact you.

Disclaimer: I just wanted to let you all know that no compensation was received for hosting these giveaways, just the privileged of being able to help spread the word about some great Catholic businesses!
Tags