A "Shower of Roses" Afghan Giveaway!


Aren't giveaways so much fun?   In addition to the St. Therese Faith Folder Giveaway, I have also been given the priveledge of hosting another (remember the tote bag from last year?) giveaway sponsored by Catholic Embroidery, in honor of the upcoming feast of St. Therese!

One lucky visitor will win this beautiful "Shower of Roses" Afghan!

Made of 100% Eco2cotton and woven with durability in mind, this blanket is the perfect accent over a couch, at the foot of a bed, in the car, over an armchair, or even around your shoulders. This mellow sage-colored afghan embroidered with the Little Flower's own words, "I will let fall from Heaven a shower of roses" and stunning Rosebud design not only wraps our homes in warmth, but our hearts too, with the confidence and hope that come from St. Therese's heavenly intercession.


To enter this give-away:

Please visit Catholic Embroidery's website and then come back and leave a comment on this post by Midnight on Friday, October 1st, the new feast of St. Therese.  The winner will be chosen with a random number generator and announced here at Shower of Roses on Sunday, October 3rd, her traditional feast day!   Be sure to leave your email address, or have it linked in your profile, so that I am able to contact you.

Special Offer:    Mary Serafino, the founder of Catholic Embroidery, in addition to sponsoring this awesome giveaway, has generously extended the following offer as well:
In honor of our Little Saint, I would love to also give your readers FREE SHIPPING on any purchase of a Shower of Roses Afghan when they use the code STTHERESE. (Please leave code in comments section of checkout. I will reimburse payment afterward.)

St. Thérèse of Lisieux ~ Pray for Us!
Tags