Almost Wordless Wednesday: Painted Walls!

I can't believe that it is already Wednesday? How was I ever able to find the time to blog almost daily??

Anyhow, I've had some of you asking to see pictures of the painted walls, so here you go! :-)


It's not as colorful as I first imagined. . .  In fact I was telling our contractors wife that I probably should have chosen a different color for the walls around the fireplace. . .  "Perhaps a darker shade of brown!"  ;)   Anyhow, even though they are very neutral colors, I think they look nice and can't wait to see how it looks when the rooms are all finished.   

The tile floors and cabinets are currently being installed and I was really looking forward to it all being completed by the end of the month.  However, I just found out that the countertops won't be able to be installed for five weeks.  :-(  I guess I'm just going to have to keep working on being patient!